photo PicMonkeyCollageffihpix2_zps6c79cbbb.jpg

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Year 24.

I have been 24 for exactly 30days.
and let me tell you this.
it feels like I have been 24 for -freaking-ever.
(at least 6 months)

and not nessicarily in a bad way. but definitely not in a pleasant way.



so much life and learning has been experienced since November the 3rd.
and yet, my life is still riddled with foggy ennui.

and while I am not certain of much, like when I will start working again? when I'll meet my male counterpart? will I ever build my micro home?
Is the south where I am destined to live?
ok, I'm not certain of anything: 
I have no clue how my life is playing forward.
as usual.
And I'm not happy about it.
Still.

What I am certain of is that my life is moving forward, and the woman that I want to be is the woman that I am becoming.

When all else fails, I know that I am becoming the person that I want to be.

And that's what my life is all about.
At least for now anyway.

Being, not doing. 

Arigato.



No comments:

Post a Comment